Happy Monday!The first Monday of the new year. I’ve sent time this morning reflecting on 2021. What did I accomplish?
- I started a multi author series, The Love Vixen
- I released Let’s Talk Love in January.
- In February I released Undeniably His, the 5th release in the Royal Heir series.
- Started a new series and released Going All Inn the first book in the Faire Island series in May
- Released book 2 in the Faire Island Series, Love Over Easy in September
- Release the 6th book in the Royal Heir Series, Tempting Fate in October
- In December I ended the Love Vixen series with My Bet’s On Love.
- Of course there were lots of FB Lives with authors and games.
- I tried to keep up with FB, IG and TikTok posts. Let’s face it, this group is where I spend all my time.
- And I found lots of new reader friends! YAY!!!!
So it’s no wonder I needed to take December off to regroup and plan out my 2022. Here’s what I’ve come up with so far, but is subject to change…
- The third book in the Faire Island series, Grounds for Love will release on my birthday, April 1 – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09DDJXDPZ
- Book 7 of the Royal Heirs series, Failure to Seduce will release May 6 – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HR79BYW
- I plan a 3 book series that will be released close together. Probably July, July and Aug. Each will be a complete story but will focus on different happenings in their lives. More info to come.
- I plan on releasing another Faire Island Brides book but not sure yet which one. Probably in Oct.
- And another Royal Heir book to come in 2022. Probably in November
- And if I can work it in, I’d love to write a holiday book for December. It will be in the world of one of my series. Maybe a side character that I need to go back and write a story for. If you have any requests let me know.